On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Eugene Kim <v...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> What does it imply to you?

Operator--someone to talk to.  Seriously.  When I'm listening to the
tiresome phone menus and just want to talk to someone, I hit 0.  I would be
reluctant to assign it to anything but that.

But, if you have to, thinking from potential users' perspectives, I really
don't think they'll care.  Think about it.  If you've waited all the way to
9 to hear your options and you hear 0, and it is what you want, you just hit
0.  You don't sit there and ponder if it means that the people or orgs
associated with 0 are nothings.  And I would wager you don't think "why is 0
at the end?" because it is on the bottom of most keypads (that I've
encountered anyways).

Just my opinions, of course.

--Ambrose