How do folks manage requirement(s) priority and value? i.e. how do you
know if what you are gathering is truly worth building out?

It seems this is where many products fail. We build or design stuff
that people don't need and we are evaluating the "usefulness" way
too late in the project.

The sweet spot seems to be helping a Product Manager identify if
something should be built and a more effective use of resources as
you iterate forward.

Thoughts?

rgds,
Dan