Ankit.

One of the problems you will likely encounter is both cultural (to the org) and semantic. Try to define what constitutes the user experience. And for a frustrating exercise, try to establish metric for that. Then, survey your stakeholders to determine what they think the user experience is... or what a good one is. This is at the root of the problem.

There is little consensus... you will find very few people that won't tell you of the importance of the user experience... yet those same people will quickly compromise it in exchange for revenue. Look at what about.com has become in recent years. Far from its position as a quality information site of years ago... it is basically a search engine magnet with little if any usable content. User experience (and content) have taken a back seat to revenue.

There are also places where the two overlap. When you observe or research readers looking through the travel section of a newspaper... you will notice that the advertisements, to a great extent, are the content. This revenue vs experience issue is not as cut and dry as it may seem.

Mark