I would love be able to put my hands in my hoodie pockets, or even carry
around  PS3 controller with projectile capabilities, and project a street
fighter game on a wall and have some other yuck that has the same gear be
able to roll up and project their character onto mine and have some corner
locking synch system make it so we can move around and battle it out.
http://www.design.philips.com/sites/philipsdesign/probes/projects/tattoo/index.page

To add to the convo...