Peter,

No, thank *you* and everyone involved in hosting the event. I was very
fortunate to be able to watch the event via the live stream through the UX
Workshop and enjoyed it incredibly. I look forward to the next event with a
great deal of interest (Cindy's presentation at IA Summit was one of my
favourites).

Regards
Steve

2009/4/27 NYC IxDA <nyc.i...@gmail.com>

> Thanks to everyone who came out last Wednesday for Kim Goodwin's talk on
> designing a unified user experience. It was nice to get a better
> understanding of how Cooper Design approaches project work and their design
> philosophy. A special shout-out to Kim for taking time out of her busy
> schedule to speak to us, and to Liquidnet for providing the event space and
> refreshements!
>
> I hope to see all of you in a few weeks at our May event, “Experience
> Themes: A Storymaking Technique Applied to Design” featuring Cindy
> Chastain.
> The event takes place on Tuesday the 12th. Look for more details soon!
>
> See you then,
>
> Peter March
> IxDA New York Local Leader

Steve 'Doc' Baty | Principal | Meld Consulting | P: +61 417 061 292 | E:
steveb...@meld.com.au | Twitter: docbaty | Skype: steve_baty | LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/stevebaty

Blog: http://meld.com.au/blog
Editor: Johnny Holland - johnnyholland.org
Contributor: UXMatters - www.uxmatters.com
UX Australia: 25-27 August, http://uxaustralia.com.au
UX Book Club: http://uxbookclub.org/ - Read, discuss, connect.