The invitation is now open for inspired, creative and active leaders in our
community to apply for an open position on our IxDA Board of Directors. With
much regret, one of our current IxDA Board members, Jim Leftwich, has
decided to step down. We thank him for his service to the organization and
will miss his presence.

For this particular position, we are looking for someone who has a strong
interest in the communications / PR / marketing needs of IxDA.  With over
10,000 members and new channels opening up to us everyday, particularly
internationally, we need to have a strong communications strategy that looks
at both internal and external needs.

IxDA Board Directors are responsible for providing leadership in key roles
important to ensuring the strength of our organization and network.
BoardDirectors must be willing to devote an average of four hours per
week,
involving communication and coordination with fellow Directors and the
community toward our goals and associated initiatives. This position would
start immediately and end in February 2011.

We're confident that effective leaders will emerge from our vibrant
community!  If you feel you've got what it takes to work with others to help
guide IxDA toward bigger and greater goals, we invite you to apply by
completing the application questionnaire.

http://alturl.com/npsd

In order to expedite this process, we would like to receive applications no
later than Sunday, May 3rd, at 11:59 pm EDT.

Many thanks for your consideration and time. If you have any questions about
the position, please do not hesitate to ask.

Janna DeVylder

President, IxDA