Hi Jonathan,

I think it's important to consider the content of the page that
you're paginating. If you're displaying thumbnails, it is easy
enough for a visually inclined user to scroll through a large list
and mentally keep track of what they are looking at. If you're
scrolling through a ton of textual summaries however, it's going to
be a lot harder for that user to keep track of what they're looking
at, or even find what they're looking for.

I like limiting the number of items per page to around 20. I think
it's a good amount for a user to process and manage in their memory
and it doesn't feel like you're clicking "next" every two
seconds.

Best of luck!
- Kelly