Hi all,

Now to be a little more specific, the actual discussion at my work
group is aimed at defining research policies in our design
department, within specific research requirements/perspectives coming
from university policies. We are looking at how -design activities-
are a form of research, which may not fit a scientific point of view.

 I agree with you, and that is exactly what we´re not looking for, or
at least a group of us, we believe design practice can be understood
as research,  but I guess you are right when you say "published",
we certainly need to write about it.

And yes, you are correct again when you speak about . We are trying
to bend the rules, we still have a designer inside!    ;)