Hi folks,

Can I just say that this unfortunate issue with the RFP link
misbehaving on the website is a great example why we need a new
discussion system ASAP? Similarly, the fact that we've had to close
discussion registration to new members--even if it's likely a
temporary situation related to a Mailman usage limit on the part of
our hosting company--is another pointer to the urgency of upgrading
our organization's infrastructure.

This note is also small heads-up that we'll be launching a
fundraiser in June in order to support our infrastructure development
efforts. I hope that everybody who benefits from this group will be
ready to donate at least a little something to help the cause. More
details in a few weeks! :)

Cheers,
Liz