Hi Nikhil,

The istme project is really interesting, but I think the "stories
and venues" metaphor is a little short for the complexity of today.
I guess the power of the next metaphor have to be in the "task" and
"relations" between people and documents. For instance you have to
be able to work the same way with all documents related to a project,
or access quickly all documents related to a person. That's failing
today.

@Jeff Garbers

You are right saying we reached our QWERTY point. But the current
metaphor is limited, for instance: when you want to access all
documents related with a project, including: emails, texts, photos,
databases, etc; all that "reside" in a different application and
you have to jump from a work flow to another to get things done. And
mostly these work flows are not even similar at all. The truth is we
are so used to it that we don't notice that, but step back a minute
and you will realize how bad the current metaphor is.