May I ask, my just iPhone apps?
Why not mobile apps on a whole?
My friends who are in the mobile software biz make them for all platforms....

On Jun 20, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Suzanne Ginsburg wrote:

Hello IXDA community,

Has anyone brought an iPhone app to market? Did you take an end-to- end user-centered design approach (upfront research, iterative prototyping & all that fun stuff)?

I'm working on an article about user-centered iPhone app design. Finding a range of real world examples has been a challenge given that most apps have been designed by developers. If you're interested in sharing your project with the group, please comment/ reply to this message. If you'd prefer to chat one-on-one, feel free to email me directly: suza...@ginsburg-design.com

Thanks!
Suzanne Ginsburg