Stick to your guns. Be ethical. Be personally responsible. Advertise
that you do these things and give examples of where you have left
jobs due to ethics. Ethical people will hire you and the others will
not. Which is where you want to be anyway.

At least that is my opinion.

Then again. I work for army.mil and there are people who would argue
that this fact alone is unethical. Why? I am not sure. But I have
been jeered at over it before. I love my job, but if I were ever
asked to do something I felt was unethical or amoral. I would refuse
to do it. And if that means I lose my job, good riddance.

I don't see that happening. The army is surprisingly ethical, even
compared to other government related jobs I have held.