Hi:

Suggest we work best when we are less precious about the methods we
use and get creative about what it takes to speak to people to drive
insights.

So as a starter list:

* Have conversations
* Find natural environments and get out of meeting rooms
* Understand your goals (what do you want to find out)
* Recruit for behaviors and not segments
* Let people express their concerns, positives, dreams etc
* Report back into the design
* Improvise - if something is not working, try something else from
the script, but keep your goals in mind.

Rolling research is the best and it means you don't have to hold on
to dear life to the one focus group (run once a year ;)

rgds,
Dan