This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I have a very
brief overview I put together on a presentation about Information
Foraging Theory (IFT) given by Peter Pirolli at CHI 2007. It's
available on my website at -
http://www.mylesdesignstudios.com/IFT_CHI2007.ppt

It's not specifically targeted to content development, or even to
designing for scent, but rather about some of the core features of
IFT. I put it together for a five minute CHI debrief to my
colleagues, so it's very high level & minimal detail. That said, it
may be useful for whetting the appetite of content developers to
further explore IFT & designing for scent. I find the concepts
extremely useful and relevant.