Within financial, Goldman has always been known as the gold standard
for a Careers section. I'm not crazy about what the recent redesign
did to this section (too many oversized moving parts to get to a
little information -- was the assumption that we're all running at
1680x1050 and have loads of free time?) but there are still some good
things here. http://www.gs.com/careers

In legal, Choate has an interesting careers section complete with
videos playing off the PC vs Mac series.
http://www.choate.com/careers.php

Good luck,
Mark