Hi all-

I just started working at a firm that uses Visio as its standard
wireframe tool. I also have InDesign on my machine and would prefer
to use this instead. (personally, omnigraffle fan here, but I'm
required to use Windows)

Searches for related keywords, an IxDA discussion search, and another
30 minutes of playing with several file formats haven't helped. I
can't figure out how to convert a file made in Visio to open with
layers intact in InDesign and vice versa.

Anyone know of a way to make these two apps play nice with each
other?

Thanks!
Jon