I usually search via a technology like javascript, CSS or Python and
leave the category choice as all. You could search for a words like
wireframe, use case or something like that.

I agree with Rick, Companies that post jobs do have a difficult time
deciding the categories of jobs. Also, half the time it is probably
the HR Representative that puts the job up on online and they
themselves don't know what category to use when to listing certain
technology related jobs.

If you really want to choose a category I would say IT or Internet
and New Media.

-- Ulina