One UI developer in my previous company brought those. We had a play
with them for a bit and then they were just left on the whiteboard
for months. They look nice, but as far as I can tell they don't seem
to be particularly useful or efficient. For brainstorming you are
probably better off with sketching and for more polished stuff - you
can just put together something in Visio in 3 minutes.
But I'd like to hear from others too, because initially they seemed
like a really good idea.
Thank you