On Aug 17, 2009, at 6:46 AM, Dave Malouf wrote:

Take a razor sized
iPhone that can slip into a "netbook" sized form-factor keyboard &
screen (  ports, mic & camera) and damn! you've got quite the
machine.

This is actually what I've imagined the rumored Apple iTablet thingy to be. I probably wouldn't be interested in a tablet for which I had to buy another service plan for internet access, but I might interested in a tablet-type of device that was basically a larger screen/additional storage/additional battery/additional functionality for my iPhone.

I dig it. But I don't believe Apple would do it that way.

Jack

Jack L. Moffett
Senior Interaction Designer
inmedius
412.459.0310 x219
http://www.inmedius.com

When I am working on a problem,
I never think about beauty.
I think only of how to solve the problem.

But when I have finished,
if the solution is not beautiful,
I know it is wrong.

                 - R. Buckminster Fuller