Here is a *tremendous *opportunity for a student or junior practitioner to
have access to one of the most amazing and intimate UX conferences in the
world!

The good folks at nForm are giving YOU the opportunity to go to Canux
with *free
conference registration*, including two nights accommodation and meals
during the conference, *plus $500 CDN* to help with your travel expenses!

Don't miss this incredible opportunity! Read below on how YOU can win!

---------------------------------

Direct link: http://canux.nform.ca/2009/08/18/the-fly-me-to-canux-contest/

*Updated: new deadline Sept. 4th*

We’re going to bring one lucky attendee to Canux with some help from nForm.
We’ll give you a *free conference registration*, including two nights
accommodation and meals during the conference, *plus $500 CDN* to help with
your travel expenses getting to Banff.

*How do you get to be that lucky attendee?*

   1. Tell us why you want to come to Canux in a blog post or online video.
   Entries must be in English.
   2. Link from your post to the main Canux site at http://canux.nform.ca
   3. Tell us about your post by twittering a link to it with the hashtag
   #flymetocanux. This tweet should *not* be to anyone – we’ll use the
   hashtag to find it, not our Twitter handles, thanks. If you don’t
have a Twitter
   <http://twitter.com/>account, now is the time to get one [image: :)]

The nForm crew will choose our favorites from eligible entries, and Jess
McMullin <http://twitter.com/jessmcmullin> and Gene
Smith<http://twitter.com/gsmith>will make the final selection. If the
selected winner has already registered
for Canux, we will fully refund registration costs (so you can register now,
and still enter the contest).

The contest is open until 11:59 p.m., Pacific Time, September 4th, 2009.
Winner will be notified on Monday, September 7th, via Twitter. One entry per
person, please. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

The contest is open worldwide to anyone above the age of majority, unless
prohibited by law. However, the winner is responsible for all travel costs
incurred. nForm will award one (1) cheque for five hundred dollars ($500.00)
Canadian on site in Banff. nForm will also register the attendee for one (1)
single accommodation event registration, a $999.00 value. nForm has no
responsibility for booking travel or making other arrangements. The winner’s
photo, copy, or video may be used by nForm for promotional purposes with no
further compensation. Depending on legal requirements in the winner’s
jurisdiction, a skill-testing question may be required to claim the prize.

*Tips for impressing us:*

Do tell us who you are, why you care, what’s important to you, what coming
to Canux will mean.

Don’t write more than a page of copy, don’t take more than 3 minutes in
video, don’t send multiple entries, don’t badger us on Twitter, spam us by
email or otherwise be annoying.