Well I must say I am now really going to go out and try using
Fireworks with all this support for it for wireframing. Just a quick
question because I really have not used it so this comes out of pure
ignorance and not argumentative, but why would I use it over using
Photoshop or InDesign? I am trying to get into this aspect of the
industry after being a web designer and web developer for years so
now that I know how to design and code, I want to hone my skills in
UX/IA so I am just trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks. :)