I think we can say that the Aesthetic over Usability has some logic holes in
it.

I think I felt that emotion over logic wasn't enough, or did not articulate
well enough in practice and felt that the a over u articulation hopefully
would do that.

So I'll concede for now that the dichotomy fails and we can move on.

I won't concede though that there are areas of aesthetics and emotion that
are not included under even the broadest definition or focus of usability.

-- dave

--
Dave Malouf
http://davemalouf.com/