Interesting concept, but as the video mentions, fatigue is an issue. I
wonder about how this interface would contribute to fatigue. As I type
this entry, both my hands get respite from resting on my thumbs. If,
as proposed in this video, I'd have to raise my non-dominant hand
from the surface while my dominant hand uses 4 fingers to move an
object, I'll tire out quickly after a solid day of using Photoshop.
I'm wondering if following the modifer-key 'design pattern' of the
keyboard would aid this interface (such as pressing 2 fingers of your
right hand to trigger the "move object command" and pressing 3
fingers of the left hand to move the object).

I'd also like to not have to raise my thumb much, it'd be less
stressful to be able to drag the thumb around than to keep it raised
during most of the activities.