At 15:56 13/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi all

I have a client who is about to choose a web metrics tool. They are
currently using Web Trends but they want something that will allow them to
monitor the performance of their web forms, particularly so that they can
track whereabouts in the form a user gets to before bailing out.

What are your current recommendations in this area?

We have had some very good results using Clicktale especially seeing where people drop out of forms

Best wishes

Charles

Charles Meaden - Managing Director
Digital Nation - Intelligent Internet Marketing

T: +44 (0)207 993 5482
E: char...@digitalnation.co.uk
W: http://www.digitalnation.co.uk

Skype: charlesmeaden