Brian Heumann

> Hmm, sounds like secretly submitting the form without the users's
> consent ...  Technically you could easily add Javascript to the
> "unload" event of the page to send the required data. And hope the
> users don't find out.

No, definitely not. The client merely wants to have some way of measuring
what the users are doing - not to secretly grab data or anything like that.
They'd be pretty horrified if anyone thought that they were trying to do
something underhand. It's a highly reputable non-profit.

So I think I'd need to add 'nothing underhand' to the requirements for the
tool.

Best
Caroline Jarrett