Hello,

My company is doing a redesign of the careers and sustainability
sections of a corporate website.
Does anyone know of any best practices (or advice against) around
changing the navigation for the About Us section of a website?  For
example, on the homepage we have main navigation that is related to
the products and offerings, along with an About Us.  Once you get in
the About Us, would it be ok to show new primary navigation in these
sections?  There is a lot of content in these sections and the users
in there sections have very different needs than the prospective
customers.

Example with new navigation (microsite):
http://www.ford.com/microsites/sustainability-report-2008-09/overview-commitments

http://careers.vistaprint.com/
http://walmartstores.com/Sustainability/

Example without: