And sadly, this ability is probably going to get the BBC canned once the
Tories come into power. News International has "persuaded" the Tories
that this sort of experience is damaging to "traditional" media
interests.

</politics>

On topic, the BBC is the best example of this sort of joined up thinking
across media. Their news portal (it's not really a site is it) works
just as well alongside the iPlayer, and the "red button" support on
Digital TV links into the same well of content.

They excel at presenting the information they have in every format
available.

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact is.helpd...@inps.co.uk