Hi Andy,
I found it a practical way to skip the mock-up stage, not the
wireframe stage. Indeed, as doing mock-ups i.e: using Photoshop tends
to produce unrealistic screens (i.e: typography with photoshop is
always better/different than typography on the browser).

However, I would say it requires some coding skills, and more
important spend time on what is important.

Maybe roundtrip btw coding and Photoshop is the way to go.

CSS frameworks are indeed a great way to speed up the production or
early mocks (but again, not replacing wireframes)

Nicolas