Any wireframes we don't do with pen and paper end up being done in
HTML. To speed things up we use our own CSS framework for layout, but
I would say there's nothing too much wrong with using one of the
popular frameworks for HTML wireframing/prototyping.

We avoid using CSS frameworks in production, but if they speed up
wireframing that'sa good thing. Basically coding (or using software
for that matter) shouldn't get in the way of thinking and designing.