Hi John (and anyone else interested),

I was thinking about you.

Today, I sat through the rehearsal for Patrick Hoffman's upcoming
UIE Virtual Seminar on Icons and Images, where he went through
detailed discussions of taking icons to other cultures -- what works
and what doesn't.

Patrick works for Google Australia and has been researching the
jeebus out of this topic. His findings are really quite fascinating.

I'd highly recommend watching the seminar (either live or the
recordings), if you want to know more about making icons work in a
localized fashion.

Effective Use of Icons & Images
http://www.uie.com/events/virtual_seminars/icons_images/

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: jsp...@uie.com p:  1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks  Twitter: @jmspool