Job Title:Principal Interaction Designer with complex applications
experience, Manhattan, NY

Job Description:

Bestica is anxiously looking for an ideal Interaction Designer with 5 plus
years of industry experience in the Interaction Design field, someone who
has experience creating complex applications preferably desktop
applications. However we will consider some one working on web apps like
dynamic SAAS.

This is an excellent opportunity with competitive salary, great bonuses and
an awesome work environment.

We are looking for dynamic individual who can own a product and take sole
charge of the interaction design of the product from grounds up.

Advanced degree in HCI or related field preferred.

If you are interested and have the desired experience, please send in a copy
of your updated resume and high level/complex work samples (process/nav/work
flows, sitemaps) to shi...@bestica.com

Thank you for your kind time and consideration. I look forward towards
speaking with qualified candidates soon.

Thank You.

Veena G

Recruiting Coordinator | Bestica Inc

Tel: 210-858-9597| http://www.bestica.com <blocked::http://www.bestica.com/>