Just wanted to tell everyone that the UX Lx website is now live and
tickets are on sale. User Experience Lisbon is a 3 day event on May
12 to 14 2010, filled with thought-provoking talks and hands-on
workshops.

We signed up top speakers in the industry like Jared Spool, Peter
Merholz, Luke Wroblewski, Dan Saffer, Donna Spencer, Dana Chisnell,
Brian Fling and Bill Scott and we still have more to come. And we'll
be opening up to 12 slots for submissions so we expect to receive a
lot of proposals from you.

We arranged to have an UX book fair in the venue hall with all the
top publishers in the industry, offering up to 35% discounts.

Apart from this we're setting up a horde of side-events called
"Lisbon Xperience" that will show attendees out and about
throughout the city while exposing them to Portuguese wine, food and
music.

For those of you with families we're also setting up a program just
for them to cruise around the city while you're away at the
conference.

To make it more affordable we've signed up deals with airlines and
hotels to give attendees exclusive discounts.

All in all we're trying to put up a fantastic event. I hope you can
all come and have a great time in Lisbon. To celebrate Xmas we're
offering Super Early Bird tickets at up to 50% off.

More info on: http://ux-lx.com