Adam's Challenge:

I need to back up Dave's most recent post on this thread.  Most, if
not all, individuals who are IxD or HCI professionals on this list
work for either companies or consultant agencies (or are free
lancers), all of which comes with NDA's and confidentiality.

The only thing I can tell you is that I formally worked for RIM and
made some significant impacts there.  I can't tell you what or how
for fear of legal repercussions.  I now work for a consulting agency,
and I can't even tell you our clients.

I would hazard a guess that most people on this list would LOVE to
brag about the significant impact of their work on the field of IxD
and HCI.  it's our jobs to change how human computer interfaces are
perceived and used.  We just can't talk about it.

Interaction Design happens.  It's all over the place and is occuring
every day.  the iPhone is a great example.  It's people on this list
that makes these IxD advances come to fruition.

At least, that's my opinion on Adam's challenge.