Just a reminder that the early bird discount for UX London runs out at
the end of this week. So if you're interested in attending I'd
recommend grabbing your tickets now to save £200.

Need some tips on getting your training budget approved? Kimberly
Blessing has some excellent advice on this front.

If you're not familiar with UX London, it's fast becoming Europe's
premier user experience conference. We've got some fantastic speakers
including Jesse James Garrett from Adaptive Path, Bill Moggridge from
IDEO and author, Scott McCloud. The event is a mix of inspirational
conference sessions and hands-on workshops, all for a single price.
The feedback from last year was amazing, so I hope to see a few of
you there.