A client has asked us to cold-call some existing customers to do some
fast research on purchasing decisions. This isn't an activity we
normally engage in, so I'm treading carefully.

The survey is fairly short (about 15 questions) and includes a $50
incentive. The call script looks tidy, with the incentive called out
very quickly. We believe the questions are short and clear, and easy
to answer via the phone (as opposed to a readable format like paper
or web). Anybody have additional items we should double-check, or
basic guidance from past experience using this technique?

Thanks in advance