I've added a comment to the Forrester article, inviting enterprise architects
to share their definitions via the Explain IA contest...

http://www.flickr.com/groups/explainia/

...it would be great to build bridges between these different frameworks. On a
similar note, I'd love to see some entries that show the relationship between
information architecture and interaction design. Cheers!

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/
http://findability.org/