In the original green timeline, the distance from -40 to -25 (15
units) seems to correspond to 0 to  3 in the new orange timeline.

As I said, I like it. I wasn't even a little confused about the 408
unit jump, but I read a lot of time-travel related stories. Even so,
if it didn't cost them any personal time to travel back 40 units in
their original timeline, it should be made clear that they return to
432 when they are only aged  24, right? So they are returned to their
own timeline, but way in the future, but without serious personal
aging. Right?