> Basically I think it may be an awesome new form of computing, but have
> serious doubts that it's the ultimate e-book product.
>
> - Loren

This is at the core of my issue regarding the kindle, and why I don't have
one. I have little use for yet another dedicated device that I have to lug
around, charge and update software on. To the extend that I can purpose more
functionality in an equivalent manor to the device I already have, I am
happier. The dedicated device will typically have a more robust set of
features - and I would not expect the iPad to match with the kindle
one-to-one.