As someone's wife, I agree. But my husband would use it the same way I
would... updating blog/Facebook or reading email in front of the TV,
watching a movie on the road, looking up a recipe in the kitchen,
surfing the web anywhere. Apple deliberately placed it between the
iPhone and a "real computer," and it fits there nicely. I'm not going to
do any actual *work* on an iPad. I'd use a laptop for that. I don't need
to be able to use it with one hand - I've got my iPhone for that.

~~~~~
Tracy Boyington     tracy_boying...@okcareertech.org
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education
Stillwater, OK          http://www.okcareertech.org/cimc

>>> Navid Sadikali <navid.sadik...@gmail.com> 1/28/2010 12:40 AM >>>
I think these observations are on track - what people's wives need ie
what *most *people do in terms of computing.