Hi,

I recommend a clear list in a high profile, consistent location
throughout all steps.

A user can add items across all paginated pages to the 'delete
list' and position the 'delete button' under your delete list.

Or, to get around the large page size you could adopt some more AJAXy
stuff with:
-Continuous scrolling on a page - more results load as you scroll
down (probably not a good idea)
-If the lists can be grouped together you could adopt collapsible
lists and load the content as each category is expanded.

Not sure if the 2 ideas above are any good, but if the problem is the
size of the page then there may be some other solutions to explore.

I personally think a delete list will be a very good solution.

Cheers

Graham Sear