The word “Hotel“ derived from the old French word “ hostel “ meaning
residence.

If hotel do means residence, what does it really consist of? Does it
have all the home facilities? At some things, Yes. There is a place
where to sleep, a place to sit, a television is available too to
watch, you can listen to music from the hotel source and perhaps a
nice veranda too just like home.

The word hotel conjures association as a “traveler’s haven“. A hotel
is a place as well where big wedding functions and other social
events is most often times being held.

What can we then apply or add to the hotel facilities aside from what
is already offered?

Subsequently, if a building has the building management system, to
control and monitor it’s running utilities, a hotel similarly have a
management system which we identify as the hotel control system.

Technology named it as Hotel Control which obviously is because it
controls a hotel system.

Accordingly what are the benefits or so advantages of a hotel
control?

If BMS controls the mechanical and electrical building functions
intended for the lighting, ventilation, security systems, power
systems and fire systems and is applied generally in a large
building. Whilst a hotel control system controls functions inside the
hotel rooms and in the main hotel utility facilities.

Apart from having a hotel control system for the purpose of energy
saving another most important feature is the green concept benefit. A
hotel control with the concept application by Smart-Bus provides a
healthy environmental atmosphere for the guests.

So how is this applied with the hotel control system?

At the usual we would like to feel comfortable when it is bedtime and
having this comfort is by a nice comfy bed and sheets and a cold room.
Whilst, the human temperature drops down when sleeping due that there
is no body activity present at all the heat level in our body has
cooled off. And so o by the time we wake up and the air conditioning
level is left at the same 18 degrees, before the end of the day we
are already sick. This cause and risk to the hotel guest can be
prevented by the use of smart hotel control system.

Idea is that if the hotel control system is smart, it will determine
if the person is already sleeping and at which the system will
automatically set and adjust the temperature level to at least 24 or
26 degrees compromising to the body heat level. This concept avert
putting the hotel guest health at risk.

Therefore, a smart hotel control not only depends in controlling and
monitoring the hotel utilities yet applies and consider an essential
environmental concern relevance.

For more details, visit: http://www.smart-hdl.com