Hello Jeremy

Another place you could try asking this question is with the France /
Luxembourg UPA people. They are pretty active and might be able to
offer you some guidance.

Their contact page (all in French... ) is at:
http://www.flupa.eu/contenu/contact

It includes an email address, as well as a contact form.

You could just try winging them an email in English, and see what
happens. If you have no luck, give me a shout, and I could email them
in French, on your behalf. I'm on their mailing list, but otherwise,
they've never heard of me, mind you! :).