I am sitting down to start some wireframes right now. First I will
sketch. Then finalize them in omnigraffle.

I recently test wireframes as an interactive prototype and found
several problems with the structure and layout of the site. The
wireframes changed significantly and the designer was relieved. Had
the changes been requested after the site was designed it would have
taken twice as long to change the PSD's from the designer.

I like wireframes. They focus on the functionality. Clients get too
distracted by design.

I've seen designers completely botch interfaces by rushing into
graphics.

But it seem everyone agrees on pencil and paper ( or whiteboard) to
start.

I'm starting now.