Hello,

we try to find out how gnpy and transportpce are working together, since
we found some commits and presentations with this. My question is:

Is there a documentation how to get this working together? Something like
  * a deployment documentation,
  * a README with the steps to configure transportPCE and gnpy,
  * or any other documentation.

Sadly I was not able to find any articles in the odl wiki about it, but
maybe I do oversee something.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Michael

--

*Michael Dürre*

Software Engineer

highstreet technologies GmbH

Hähnelstraße 6

12159 Berlin

Skype: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com

E-Mail: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com
<mailto:michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com>

Web: http://www.highstreet-technologies.com
<http://www.highstreet-technologies.com>

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfons Mittermaier

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 114905 B

Firmensitz: Berlin

USt-IdNr.: DE261090513