Hi Ahmed,

thanks for your reply. That helps a lot.

One additional question. Since the commit Guillaume has linked is relatively new, can I use the Opendaylight phosphorus-SR1 release version or do I have to create it from the master branch? And am I correct that your version (gnpy4tpce) which is 2.4.3 is then using gnpy 2.4.3?

Kind regards,
Michael