+1

Ivan

________________________________
Od: integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org
<integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org> v mene používateľa Anil Belur
<abe...@linuxfoundation.org>
Odoslané: sobota, 1. októbra 2022 9:24:51
Komu: Robert Varga
Kópia: TSC; 'integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org'
(integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org)
(integration-...@lists.opendaylight.org); OpenDaylight Discuss; Andrew
Grimberg; Casey Cain; Daniel de la Rosa; Luis Gomez; Ha, Sangwook; Santanu De;
Donald Hunter
Predmet: Re: [integration-dev] [ODL Discuss] [tsc] Proposal to archive inactive
projects.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 6:43 PM Robert Varga <n...@hq.sk<mailto:n...@hq.sk>>
wrote:
On 30/09/2022 04:34, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hello TSC:
>
> The list of $projects (and last activity on the repo) are inactive for
> the last ~2 release cycles and good candidates for project archival.
>
> - l2switch: Apr, 2021

-1, this is a very useful downstream of OFP. Perhaps we may merge it
with it.

> - unimgr: Sept, 2021

Not sure, this project was in some sort of a handover last time I checked...

Hello All, Thanks for the votes, based on Robert's input can we all agree to
archive all the listed projects and exclude unimgr and l2switch for now.
Please  respond with +1,0,-1.

My vote is +1.

Robert, Regarding Unimgr there were unmerged changes (version bump) on the repo
by Shanthanu (CC).