Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply.
We have had an internal discussion in Verizon and we wish to delay the
archival of odl-plastic by one year.
We are still contemplating on the way forward for odl-plastic.
Until then we request the community to delay the archival by one year.

So, -1 for odl-plastic. and +1 for the rest.

Again apologies for the delayed response.

Thank you,

BR, Manoj