Hi Robert,

Just following up on our TSC discussion about an Intern to refresh the
OpenDaylight website and a stretch goal of content migration away from
Atlassian tools.  You mentioned that someone from your team might assist
with the marketing elements while I manage the technical side of things.
Please let me know who that would be when you can.

I also noted the link you provided in the meeting to the previously
proposed changes here: https://github.com/fchoosie/opendaylight-static
Hopefully, we can leverage this content during the migration process.

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation