Hi every one,

I am currently doing a study of SDN and testing different controllers to
understand their performance, pros and cons. I am writing to see if you could
give me some notions of how to configure a network using OpenFlow as a first
step to understand the operation of ODL.

I have made the first contact with the chlorine version but I will probably
continue with the Argon version that has just been released. I have seen that
in previous versions there are features that allow to activate the l2-switch
option but in the last versions this version is not included. So I do not see
how to configure an L2 network with the latest versions of ODL.

I know I could use older versions to take advantage of this feature but I would
like to learn how to configure my own code to manage a network with OpenFlow to
later customize the network management.

In other controllers like Ryu or ONOS I have been easy to find L2-switch
example codes, but in this case I am having a hard time finding them to
understand the integration that is done with ODL. If you have any example it
would also be of great help.

Thanks for your help

View/Reply Online (#8961): https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/Discuss/message/8961
Mute This Topic: https://lists.opendaylight.org/mt/98314434/21656