Hi David,

Thanks for your help, I think it's a good start to work with ODL by defining
flows, so I can tell the switch to work normal. However, I don't understand how
to define a learning switch, where it is the controller or the application that
learns the relationship between the MACs and the in-port.

For my objective I would need to be able to define actions on the arrival of a
PacketIn. Defining at that moment flows and a PacketOut.

If anyone else has any other advice it would be of great help. Thanks.

Regards,

Uriel Lopez

View/Reply Online (#8964): https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/Discuss/message/8964
Mute This Topic: https://lists.opendaylight.org/mt/98314434/21656